Jun 26, 2008

Day Off!

Hi guys, hope everything is well! I have the day off, which means Jen and I are going to the Padres game today against Minnesota! Plus it's a day game, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on the sun that I've been so missing!

Well, here on CaLucky, I like to cover basic information about makeup and such, since there seems to be little to none of this material out there. So, I've decided to come up with a category known as...



This week's question is, "What is a Makeup Haul?"

Many blogs and beauty sites mention this, so I decided to go on Yahoo! for answers. There, Jordan D said, "What they've bought or otherwise "acquired" recently, maybe on ebay or through swaps as well as buying." My favorite answer was from Skyler, which was "When they go out and buy a shitload of makeup. :)"

So I hoped that answered your question! Feel free to submit any sort of question you may need answering, it's all anonymous anyway! ♥

No comments: