Jun 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

Hi folks! it's a beautiful sunday afternoon (well apart from it being 102 in La Mesa!). I'm on call for work today, so hopefully i'll be having the whole day to myself. on friday, the boyf & his waterpolo friend plus gf and i went to the tigers/padres game. it was so much fun! thank goodness we won too, or else i don't think it would have been the same. well, to get down to business, i got tagged!! so here we go....

YOUVE BEEN TAGGED!

RULES:
* Post rules at the beginning of the post.
* Answer all the questions.
* Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing ten years ago?
i was 13, my sister was a few weeks short of being born. i was in 7th grade at St. Therese, chillin like a villain in my plaid kilt and friends i'd never forget.

What are five things on your to-do list today?
not work
play with the dogs
go bbq somewhere
stay cool
hope & pray for my stimulus check

Snacks you enjoy?
anything mexican

Places you’ve lived?
la mesa, clairemont, ocean beach, chula vista, mexico, panama, italy, and spain

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
invest
donate
buy a home & car
support myself & never have to work!

People you want to know more about?
everyone! i love learning more about all kinds of people, i find it so interesting.
----------------------------------------------

the other day my sister brought over her new puppy dorie. isn't she precious? she's almost 3 months, yet she's three times the size of my puppy.

okay folks enjoy the rest of your day & stay cool!

No comments: