Mar 25, 2019

Papercraft Business April Challenge - Easter

The Papercraft Business Challenge for April is Easter. How lucky of us to have our very own Easter bunny! She is a rescue, and was quite literally born on Easter weekend almost two years ago! We love her, and she is so super sweet.

For this layout, I set my timer for 20 mins. I grabbed some Felicity Jane floral paper, stitched the white column paper edging, and kept the embellishments simple.
See if you can pop over to the Papercraft Business Challenge Blog, and join us for the fun!

5 comments:

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Awww, your bunny is so adorable & love that he's a rescue :) We had two (at separate times) but unfortunately they both passed away for different reasons, however, they brought such delight to our lives :)

I love the simplicity of your layout. Such pretty papers & really focuses on the star of the show :) Love it!

XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love your layout! I may need to start back in doing layouts again, as you've inspired me! xxx

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling layout! I LOVE HIM! Your Teammate - Meghan

Juana Ambida said...

BunBun is so adorable and the layout you've created of her is just beautiful. So wonderful of you to rescue her, here's to many more happy memories with her. :)

Lola said...

Such a sweet layout and loved reading your story. I once had a bunny named Bun Bun as well.