Oct 31, 2019

November Papercraft Business Challenge

Hi there! This month's challenge theme is focused

on gift giving. One of my sweet friends has been going through a really rough time with their mother. She absolutely adores Halloween! So I made her a cute little personalized Wicked Weeks of Halloween book!

Using my Cricut Maker, I used a pumpkin template to cut out 28 pages and 2 covers. For the pages, I used the outer covers of the paper pack, lined with cardstock. The pages were comprised of 2 pages adhered together. If you do this, don't forget to change the orientation so the sides match!


Afterward, I punched two holes on the outer left hand side, and threaded two binder rings through them. I found a pack of 6 at Dollar Tree!


To help speed things along, I made sure I had a stash of pre-cut Halloween related items (ghouls, ghosts, bats, haunted houses, spider webs, skulls). That way I could assemble, glue and go!


All in all it was a fun project to do! I hope you hop on over to Papercraft Business Challenge Blog to check out future challenges!

5 comments:

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Erika,
So sorry to hear that your friend is going through a tough time. However, I'm sure your gorgeous album is going to cheer her up. Such a wonderful project & is perfect for our current challenge. Awesome work :)

XO
Lisa @ Papercraft Business

Anna M. said...

I love this Halloween themed book! This will really cheer up your friend!

Jill Killeen said...

Your friend is certainly gojng to love this! Super clever and adorable my friend!

Jennifer Kotas said...

What a wonderful and thoughtful gift!

Lola said...

Wow, such a sweet gift. So many details and beautifully put together. I know she will appreciate your thoughtfulness.